Among the wide range of furniture and household appliances, it can be divided into bedding, bookcase furniture, computer peripherals, TV and audio, fragile goods, etc. Suitable packaging can avoid damage to furniture! Next, Zhangqiu moving company will explain some relevant moving packaging matters for you.
1. First, small and fragile items, seasonal clothes, and items that are less needed in daily life should be properly packed and labeled or numbered on the outer box. The packed cartons should not be too large, especially books, which are too heavy, not only difficult to carry, but also easy to crack at the bottom of the cartons. Fragile items Every family has many cups, artworks, vases, etc.
Because many articles are made of fragile materials, wrap them with newspaper or commercially available bubble cloth and transparent tape, and then put them into a carton to make some newspaper paper balls as shock absorbers, and then fill the carton in principle.
2. Most bookcases have drawers or sliding doors and other parts that are easy to fall off or slide. You need to fix the drawers or sliding parts with cowhide tape first. (Please keep the key properly after locking)
3. These are items that cannot be dropped around the computer. After collecting all the wires, tie them up with plastic wires. If it is a desktop computer, it can be put back into the original carton. If the carton has been discarded, it is recommended to find a carton of the same size as the computer to pack it. If there is a gap in the box, find a buffer material such as newspaper to clamp the gap in the box. For LCD computers, it is recommended to add a piece of cardboard in front of the screen to protect the screen.
4. Please carry valuables, documents, etc. by yourself. For valuables such as antiques, furniture, ornaments, etc., you must first inform the handling personnel to consider whether to insure them.
5. Before moving the TV stereo, please unplug and bundle the various lines on your own. When removing electrical appliances such as audio and video recorders, it is good to number the wires and AV terminals of the fuselage to prevent mistakes! If the original box is still in use, it is better to use the original box for packaging. If it has been discarded, it is better to use bubble cloth and transparent tape for packaging.
6. The refrigerator shall be de-iced and removed 5~6 hours before transportation. If there is frozen food, it can be stored in a portable insulated refrigerator.
Although moving is the work of the movers, the packing before moving is also very important. If you can pay attention to the packing and sorting steps, it will not only make the move more smooth, but also enable you to quickly find the items you need and quickly return to normal life after moving. If you have other questions, welcome to call http://www.zqsybj.com consulting service