Many friends will choose to move the air conditioner that can still be used to the new home when they move. Dismantlers usually need to collect fluoride from the air conditioner first, so how can the air conditioner remove fluoride? The following Zhangqiu air conditioner relocation maintenance personnel will answer for you.
1. When the air conditioner collects fluoride, it must be collected according to the correct operation method, and it is good to collect fluoride when the air conditioner has been turned on for refrigeration. Therefore, when collecting fluoride, the air conditioner should be turned on first, and the refrigeration mode should be selected.
2. Secondly, the adjustable wrench should be used to unscrew the valve door nuts on the two connecting pipes of the external unit of the air conditioner. When the air conditioner has turned on the refrigeration mode, the hexagonal wrench should be used to lock the thin pipes on the external unit of the air conditioner in a clockwise direction, so as to prevent the refrigerant from running into the thin pipes during fluoride collection.
3. Next, we should carefully observe the sound of the air conditioning compressor when it is running. In the process of fluoride collection, when the operating sound of the compressor changes significantly, we should use an Allen wrench to lock the thick pipe on the external unit of the air conditioner in a clockwise direction. Generally, the thick pipe can be locked in about one minute. When necessary, it depends on the size of the air conditioner and the complexity of the system pipeline.
4. Then the air conditioner should be turned off, and then the power plug of the air conditioner should be unplugged from the socket, so that the fluorine will be received by the air conditioner and the removal of the air conditioner can continue.
What should be paid attention to in fluorine collection of air conditioner
1. Before the air conditioner is moved, it is generally necessary to collect fluoride from the air conditioner, that is, collect the refrigerant, so that after the air conditioner is moved, it is no longer necessary to pay professionals to add Freon to the air conditioner again.
2. In actual operation, that is, after the fluorine collection of the air conditioner, the connecting wire and copper pipe between the internal and external units of the air conditioner also need to be removed. The connecting wire between the internal and external units of the air conditioner is generally made of copper, so it cannot be coiled into a dead bend after removal, or it will affect the flow of Freon, causing the air conditioner to be uncooled or heated.
3. In order to prevent the interface of the external unit of the air conditioner and the copper pipe interface from being blocked by dust, sand and other debris, it is recommended that you use tape to wrap the interface of the external unit of the air conditioner and the copper pipe interface.
The above is the relevant answer to the question, and I hope it will be helpful to you. In the process of removing the air conditioner, fluoride collection is an important step. Disassembly personnel must not ignore it. In order to avoid problems, we suggest that you ask special personnel to help you remove the air conditioner. You can consult us http://www.zqsybj.com have a look!