There are many people in many places when moving on holidays. During the process of moving, there can be a special person to look after their belongings. When moving, you should pay attention to safety to avoid hurting passers-by and neighbors. What else do you want to know? Next, Zhang Qiu will explain the move to you.
1. Before moving, you should sort out your daily spare parts to ensure normal life order. Summarize temporarily unused items for later sorting.
2. The moving customer can pack the goods and open the moving release slip in advance, so that your goods can not be sorted out after the moving company arrives at the site, causing confusion and delaying the moving time.
3. There will be a lot of people moving on holidays. We try to make an appointment with the moving company in advance. The business of the moving company must be very hot on holidays.
(1) Choose carefully
When choosing a regular moving company, you must make a comparison in many ways, confirm the moving price, ask whether you can move on holidays, whether there is overtime pay, and see if the other party is vague. You must not choose a company that has hidden hidden secrets in moving expenses, and you will have to pay for the loss when the time comes.
(2) Make an appointment in advance
① Since the moving date is set on a holiday such as the Mid Autumn Festival, Xiaofeng reminds you that you must make an appointment 3-5 days in advance to avoid temporary moving. If the moving company does not receive the order, or the moving company is unable to coordinate the arrangement of the car, the moving process will not be smooth.
② What needs to be explained to the moving company in advance are: moving time, location, vehicle model, several porters, whether there are items to be disassembled, whether to follow the vehicle, etc. Make all preparations in advance to avoid the delay of the day.
(3) Plan the route in advance
Many people will look for places to play during the short and long holidays. Before moving, they should be careful about the driving routes of vehicles, coordinate with the moving company, and avoid sections that are easy to get stuck, such as Wenhua Road and around the railway station.
4. During the holidays, many citizens and tourists will go out to play, so the road conditions will certainly not be very good, so it is necessary to book the time in advance and make full preparations.
When you arrive at the destination, you must carefully check whether there are any items left or damaged to avoid disputes, and carefully check the security of the new residence. Come to our website for more information about moving http://www.zqsybj.com Consult!