The indoor units of small central air conditioners are usually installed in the ceiling. What should be paid attention to when determining their installation status? The following Zhangqiu air conditioner relocation repair manufacturer will answer for you.
(1) There shall be no power supply (such as electric heater, gas stove, etc.) and steam source around the indoor unit installation position.
(2) The cold air blown out should flow through the active secondary plant, and there should be no obstructions around the air outlet.
(3) The main secret shall be kept at least one meter away from the TV and audio so as to avoid mutual disturbance.
(4) Do not place obstacles around the air inlet to prevent the atmosphere from being inhaled.
(5) Keep away from heat sources and gas sources. Air conditioner installation
(6) There should be insufficient space at both ends and above.
(7) Do not go near the place where high-frequency equipment and high-power wireless equipment are installed to avoid disturbing the normal affairs of the air conditioner.
1. Preliminary preparation: staff come to dismantle the machine and bring complete sets of things and quiet equipment;
2. Refrigerant reception: start the machine for refrigeration at first. After the external machine runs, close the small valve by fluoride collection. Close the large valve after the valve frosts and melts. Shut down the machine immediately and pull off the power supply. Tighten the safety cap to remove the refrigerant network from the air conditioner to the external machine;
3. Dismantle the indoor unit: when dismantling the indoor unit, prevent condensate water from entering the circuit board;
4. Dismantle the outdoor unit: when disassembling the outdoor unit, pay attention to the balance to prevent vibration and swing. Finally, wrap it with plastic for easy handling;
Pay attention to the installation position and convection when reinstalling the air conditioner. Finally, use detergent to conduct leak detection, and check whether there are bubbles emerging from each discussion. After verifying that there is no leakage in the system, tighten the valve safety cap. Come to our website for more information http://www.zqsybj.com Consult!