When moving, things are always messy and unpredictable, so most people are at a loss about how to deal with such problems. In fact, as long as you master some common sense of moving, you can avoid the trouble of moving. What are the specific common sense of moving that is more practical? Now please see the article shared by Zhangqiu Moving Editor.
1. Before moving, for large items such as refrigerators, we turned off the power of the refrigerator the day before, so that the ice in the refrigerator would be frosted off, so as to ensure that the refrigerator can be officially used again.
2. TV sets, computer screens and other easily damaged items can be wrapped with packaging materials first, so that they can play a certain role in protection when moving!
3. One of the important points in the common sense of moving is that you must save all the documents in the computer before moving. Because the computer is easy to have some failures when reinstalling, such as computer cleaning, archiving can prevent data loss without affecting work.
4. During the moving process, all lighting appliance boxes, microwave ovens and other items that need to be packaged, but are easy to be damaged, can be put into cartons during the packaging process. Cotton, newspapers and other items can be filled near the cartons. After filling, the convenient stickers can be pasted on the surface of the cartons to indicate the name of the goods.
5. Some things at home need to be disassembled. Think about some bigger beds, sofas, cabinets, etc. There will be many small screws and other items removed, which are easy to lose and difficult to match. So it can be sealed in a plastic bag after removal
6. The four corners of the chair, stool and other things can be wrapped up during the transportation to avoid damage caused by collision or rubbing. Then wrap the mirror side of the dresser with foam plastic, so that they can handle it gently if they have a mirror. You can also paste words on the outer surface of the package, such as handle with care, fragile items, etc.
7. In addition to solid objects, there are also living things, such as pets. These are difficult to handle in the process of moving. If they are birds, they can be covered with birdcages and handled gently. If it is a fish, it can be put in a plastic bag, and then keep a certain amount of air in the plastic bag, and then be transported in a glass jar filled with plastic foam. If it is a pet cat or dog, you can take a taxi.
Generally speaking, mastering the basic common sense of moving can effectively avoid the problems of moving, so I hope you can understand the above contents and come to our website for more relevant contents http://www.zqsybj.com Consult!