Moving is usually a troublesome process, because many items must be packed in boxes and transported by moving companies, while taking care of daily life and work. Zhangqiu moving reminds you that moving fraud needs to be avoided urgently!
Common move fraud refers to those who ask for deposit before moving, do not bear the responsibility of damaging equipment, or only charge high fees for packaging materials and services. What's worse, if you don't look, some moving companies may devalue some of your valuables! The bad situation is that you have been cheated of a large amount of money, lost all your belongings, and no one is willing to ask for help.
Find a reliable moving company with good reputation and good evaluation. Make sure the moving company checks your items and estimates the weight correctly. Avoid providing funds to the company before moving, because standard agreements mean that payments are only made at the time of delivery. Provide as much information as possible to the movers so that they can properly estimate the cost of the operation. This is because the price depends on the weight of the item and the space required.
If you suspect that the price is too high, it is better to find comments online or ask past customers for feedback. Get appropriate insurance for possible damage and make sure you read the details. Reputable moving companies usually provide disclaimers and fees. If the company you employ does not have one, please click or apply for a certificate. If not, please find a better company.
The following six methods can help you find a reliable moving company:
1. Find at least 3 companies as a comparison
2. Carefully check the relocation company you want to hire, such as the website above and some websites that report fraud companies.
3. If there is a head office in a foreign state, call the head office to see if it can be trusted.
4. If a relocation company with scope will set up an office. Go to their office to see if there is something fishy.
5. If you want to be safer, please rent a car and ask someone to move
6. Buy relocation insurance. Although it is not necessary to buy special insurance if you want to move in a large range with good faith, it is also a wise and reassuring choice to buy insurance if the furniture is too valuable.
Zhangqiu moving reminds you that moving fraud needs to be avoided urgently! This is the information we recommend for your reference. You can make a move preparation according to your actual situation. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.zqsybj.com consulting service