Moving and sorting skills first classify items
1. Unplug the refrigerator the day before moving and defrost it to remove moisture. After moving to a new house for positioning, please place it for 30 minutes before powering it on.
2. The TV set is first bound on the screen with a cotton quilt for protection; Then bind the TV plug with adhesive tape.
3. The computer saves all your documents into floppy disks or compressed files, and puts them in special boxes and protective materials for the computer. Pay attention to stay away from TV, audio and other electrical appliances that may produce magnetic fields; If not, use foam blocks and put them in cartons (for example, polyvinyl foam plastic, blankets, wrinkled paper, etc.), and indicate the computer outside. The printer is packed in the original box, the palette and tray are removed from the laser or inkjet printer, and then a piece of paper is inserted into the paper pressing drum of the needle printer.
4. For lighting fixtures, first pack the lamps and lanterns, and put some newspapers around the lamps to fix them; There is no need to seal the box, so that the porter can see the microwave oven and oven. After loading the standard, cut a hole so that people can see the items in the food. Wrap the stereo with towels and other items to protect it, and fix the cassette and other host with adhesive tape.
5. Remove the screw parts from the bedside table, put them into a plastic bag for sealing, and stick them on the bedside board with double-sided adhesive tape to prevent them from falling. The four corners of the table shall be fixed and protected with thick paper, and then wrapped with rope to prevent damage.
6. Take out the items in the drawers first, and then stick and fix the drawers with adhesive tape; The articles taken out are then loaded into cartons, which is very convenient to carry.
7. In order to let the carrier know that there is a mirror on the dresser, the mirror should be wrapped with transparent foam cloth, and the cosmetics should be wrapped in paper and put into plastic bags respectively.
8. For paintings, cut three marks on both sides of the paper bag with an art knife, and then all advertising paper or picture rolls can be placed on both sides of the paper bag for transportation. There are other things in the bag.
9. During the long-distance transportation of dogs and cats, animals may vomit due to carsickness, so try not to feed the night before moving and the morning of moving.