If there are not many items to rent and move, it is generally to take a taxi, or find a goods pulling platform to carry the items. However, in order to ensure that the moving is smooth and the items will not be lost or damaged, friends who need to move when renting a house in Beijing should pay attention to the following matters when packing.
1. Pick up unwanted clothes and don't throw them away in a hurry. Some can be used to wrap fragile items or directly spread at the bottom of the box to cushion the pressure during handling.
2. Before packing with cartons, the bottom of the carton can be reinforced with adhesive tape. It is recommended to make a "field" shape on the opening surface of the box with adhesive tape to prevent the bottom of the box from cracking during handling. After the carton is packed, write the type and area of the article with a marker, and the fragile articles shall be specially marked‘
3. Tools that will be used when moving, such as screwdriver, scissors, tape, etc., are placed in a conspicuous place, so as not to be lost when using.
4. If the furniture needs to be moved, first determine whether the furniture needs to be disassembled. Those that can be disassembled should be disassembled before moving. The parts should be packed in special bags to prevent loss. For furniture that is inconvenient for disassembly and assembly, the interior shall be cleaned, or the movable part shall be fixed to prevent articles from sliding during handling.
5. Inform the landlord of the moving plan at least one week in advance before moving, and agree on the closing time. After moving, simply clean the original room and maintain indoor hygiene.
Although renting and moving seems cumbersome and complex, it is mainly to find out the three problems of moving goods, how to pack and how to move. Renting and moving is naturally smooth.
The above is the wonderful content given to you by Zhangqiu moving company. For more wonderful content, please click: http://www.zqsybj.com/ We will have more wonderful content for you to check later