During summer moving, especially on dog days, many families are very concerned about how to handle the air conditioning when moving. If the air conditioner has just been purchased, or if the quality is good and the service life is long, Zhangqiu Moving Company suggests finding a moving company that provides air conditioning mobility services. Moving and air conditioning mobility can be carried out simultaneously. The editor of Zhangqiu Moving Company will tell you the precautions for air conditioning handling below.
1、 Air conditioning relocation
Before moving the air conditioner, it is necessary to remove the external unit of the air conditioner machine. The editor of Zhangqiu Moving Company reminds everyone that before dismantling, we need to determine the movement position of the air conditioner, whether the pipeline length is sufficient, whether the placement position of the air conditioner is suitable, and whether it meets various requirements. Prepare the materials required for air conditioning installation in advance to avoid wasting time due to insufficient materials.
2. Collect the refrigerant from the air conditioner into the external unit, recover the refrigerant, and then disassemble the indoor machine. Open the indoor shell and observe whether the internal filter has dust and odor. Zhangqiu Moving Company reminds everyone that if there is dust and odor in the internal filter, it is necessary to clean the filter.
When the air conditioner is moving, due to the possibility of condensation water remaining in the receiving tray or drainage pipe of the indoor unit, the editor of Zhangqiu Moving Company reminds everyone not to install the circuit board on one end of the indoor unit facing down or even flipping it when disassembling and moving the indoor unit, in order to prevent condensation water from pouring into the circuit board and causing electrical faults when the air conditioner is started.
2、 Air conditioning installation
1. The editor reminds everyone that wall mounted machines should be as high as possible, with a height of approximately 2 meters. Due to the fact that the air outlet is located at the bottom and the air inlet is positive or too low, a temperature difference will occur between the upper and lower parts of the room, and cold air circulation cannot reach the upper part of the room.
2. Indoor units should be kept away from household appliances such as televisions, refrigerators, and videos to avoid affecting audiovisual, interference, and noise.
3. There should be no obstacles in the air inlet and outlet of the indoor unit, such as furniture such as vertical cabinets, to avoid affecting the airflow circulation.
4. The editor suggests that indoor units must be installed on sturdy brick walls, with load-bearing walls to prevent increased vibration and noise.
5. Avoid installing indoor air conditioning units in direct sunlight, which can lead to aging of plastic panels and increase the cooling load of the air conditioning;
6. When installing indoor units, attention should be paid to the type of room. If it is a rectangular room, it must be installed on narrow walls to ensure uniform distribution of indoor airflow;
7. The editor reminds everyone to keep the indoor unit of the air conditioner away from hanging lights such as fluorescent lights to avoid affecting the operation of the infrared remote control.
During the relocation process, movers can be classified for moving work, including packaging, transportation, and placement of items. Professional staff will provide corresponding services, which are often more organized and meticulous. Come to our website if you have any needs http://www.zqsybj.com Consult!