1. We should inform the property or the landlord in advance of the move to avoid misunderstanding.
2. Go to the new house to clean up in advance, check whether there are problems in water supply, network, lines, etc., and plan the placement of items in advance. Check whether the elevators and corridors can be used normally to ensure that you can move in smoothly on the day you move.
3. Contact the properties on both sides of the new and old houses in advance. Ask and confirm whether the movers are allowed to enter and leave the community, whether they can enter the underground parking lot or park at the downstairs of the unit, and how to issue and handle the access strip. And whether health codes, travel records, ID cards and other materials are required for entry and exit due to the epidemic situation.
4. Conditionally filter and classify items, and start packaging and storage. Moving is a good way to "give up". You must discard useless items when packing. Don't be reluctant to give up. You can save a lot of space for yourself.
The materials to be prepared for packing include bubble film, scissors, tape, gloves, labels, storage boxes, cartons, woven bags, etc.
5. Determine when to move. After packing and packing, we will plan the moving time. If we have no special requirements on the moving date, we can choose an ordinary working day to move. The time can be in the morning, avoiding the morning and evening rush hours and local travel restrictions, so as to ensure a smooth journey on the moving day.
6. Choose a move method.
7. Make an appointment with the moving company. We need to use a moving company. In addition to reliable companies recommended by acquaintances, we must keep our eyes open when looking for them ourselves.
1. After the moving master comes to the house, first confirm his identity and take several photos of the operation site for preservation, including service work orders, master photos, vehicle license plate photos, etc., just in case.
2. The principle of "big before small, difficult before easy" must be followed when moving things to the car, and the loading space of moving vehicles should be fully utilized.
3. Valuables and certificates must be taken with you!
4. As the moving vehicles are used for freight transport, it is impossible to carry passengers with the vehicle according to the traffic regulations, so people and goods cannot go together when moving. We can drive or take a taxi to follow, or we can play a supervisory role.
5. After everything is moved to a new house and put away, it is necessary to check it in time to see if there is any omission.
6. When the service is completed and the fee is settled, the quotation at the time of appointment is compared. Don't be afraid if the master has a starting price. Collect the evidence and call the after-sales hotline of the moving company to truthfully feed back the on-site situation. The regular moving company has a special after-sales center, which will verify and handle it in time!
1. Unpack and unlock daily necessities first, then do the cleaning work again, and arrange the room.
2. You can buy some green plants, which can not only decorate the room, but also clean the air, but also restore the vitality of the new house as soon as possible, killing many birds with one stone.
3. Zhangqiu moving company reminds you that there are many things to do on the day of moving, which is not suitable for entertaining guests. You can find a good day to invite friends home for a small gathering in two days. On the one hand, you can share the good news of moving with your friends, and on the other hand, you can increase the popularity of your new house.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website http://www.zqsybj.com And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.