Adequate preparations should be made in the early stage
1. Make a plan: everything should be planned so that we have a stronger sense of control over things. In your schedule, you should have the time to move, check out, rent, move in, etc,
List a timeline before planning.
2. Choose the way of moving: roughly look at how many things you have and whether you have large furniture, so as to choose the appropriate way of moving. There are four main ways of moving:
A. No car, no master: it is suitable for small partners who have no furniture, especially those who move out and rent houses with bags and luggage that can be taken away by one person.
B. Master: it is suitable for moving friends who also have no large furniture, have more things than large ones and are far away.
C. Ask the master not to drive: it is suitable for those who have furniture or have sufficient funds and are close to each other.
D. Master and car: suitable for those who have more furniture, are not easy to carry and are far away
2、 Medium term cooperation is very important
The medium-term is mainly the work on the day of moving. On the day of moving, whether moving by yourself or looking for a moving master, we need to pay attention to the time and distance planning.
1. Choose the appropriate moving time:
Moving can be completed in the morning. If there are many things, moving in the afternoon may be packed until midnight.
2. Reasonably plan the route:
To move, we should reasonably plan the route, avoid the completion of the road and avoid the road construction section, so as not to delay too long on the road.
3、 Efficiency of post-processing
After moving, how can we finish it in a shorter time?
1. Sorting sub area
The items shall be preliminarily sorted according to the area, and the boxes shall be placed in what position for simple imagination and division.
2. Sort according to the size of the articles
The items in each area shall be sorted according to the principle from large to small, from whole to fragmented. First, clean all kinds of cabinets and boxes that can hold items, put them in a suitable position, and then clean up the small pieces